Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Economy

So it is pretty scary when banks are closing, the unemployment rate is up, companies like GM are cutting thousands of jobs, Starbucks is closing 600 stores, and the government has to bail out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. What is even scarier is that Dylan is about to open a restaurant this weekend in the middle of these struggling economic times. The good thing is that the town the restaurant is in is a very affluent community. Hopefully the bad economy won't affect their decisions to eat out. On another note, my job is really stable, in fact we are so busy right now. But the economic situation right now is very frightening. So I guess you can thank my man Brian Williams for this little post. I love Brian Williams, always keeping me informed of what is going on each day.

No comments: